Braille paper is a special quality of paper specially used for production of Braille books or embossed sheets. It needs a specific toughness to ensure that the Braille dots remain firm for a long time. Different models of Braille printers or embossers use different types of paper quality and sizes depending on the design of the Braille printer/ embosser such as:
- It is durable and allows for longer lasting Braille dots.
- It is consistent in color, texture and thickness order after order.
- It does not cause excessive wear and tear on Braille embossers.
- It has clean perforations and hole punches.
- It is a finished product that is both pleasing to the touch, and the eye.