Mount Batten Braille Machine
The Mountbatten Brailler is the complete Braille learning centre for children and their teachers. As a professional resource, the Mountbatten Brailler offers exceptional connectivity and software to support flexible teaching and educational needs.
The Mountbatten is a simple tool that can be used to develop awareness of Braille symbols and characters. The clear audio response reinforces learning and tells the student which commands are being entered.
The Mountbatten is the first and only Bluetooth® Smart hard-copy Braille device that communicates wirelessly with iOS Bluetooth® Smart Ready devices.
- Brailler, embosser, communication and gaming implement;
- First technology interaction opportunity for blind children;
- Modern Braille learning tool;
- Indispensable for understanding new concepts (page, paragraph, line of text, alignment etc.);
- Invaluable help for teachers and parents;
- Good for children with multiple disabilities;
- Education through fun, games and scenarios
- Facilitates interaction with peers;
- Remote education.
Grosscare International started trading in Zimbabwe on a small scale in 2015 and it was officially registered in 2021 as a separate entity specializing in the supply of assistive adaptive technologies, special needs educational equipment paralympic sporting equipment, independent living products and learning models for forms of disabilities.
2 Simon Mazorodze Road
Cooksey House Southerton
+263 242 621 489
+263 242 621 439
+263 772 913 967
+263 712 942 416
Grosscare Zambia Limited
Caurriculum Development Centre,
Longacres, Lusaka, Zambia
Grosscare Malawi Limited
Malawi Blind Union
Chiwembe, Che386.P.O Box 5092,
+265 819 645 84
+265 88 566 436