The Talking Clock for the Blind and Visually Impaired is a high quality digital talking clock manufactured by Verbalise a UK based company which focusses on products for the blind and hearing impaired. The talking clock announces the time in a clear synthetic english female voice at the touch of a button. The clock has an optional hourly chime from 6am to 9pm and an alarm with a choice of melody or a beep sound and features a snooze function.
Features of the Talking Clock
- Talking Time – the time is announced in a clear synthetic female voice and you can choose between a 12 hour or 24 hour format.
- High Visibility – For the visually impaired, this clock has easy to see yellow buttons on the top and the bottom half of the case is yellow, this clock also features a yellow LCD backlight with black digits to show the time date and temperature.
- Alarm – the Talking Clock has an optional alarm with a choice of melody or a beep sound and features a snooze function.
- Hourly Chime – to easily keep track of the time, the clock has an optional hourly chime from 6am to 9pm.
- Temperature – the clock measures temperature and this can be announced by the clock in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Batteries – Requires 2 standard AA batteries
Grosscare International started trading in Zimbabwe on a small scale in 2015 and it was officially registered in 2021 as a separate entity specializing in the supply of assistive adaptive technologies, special needs educational equipment paralympic sporting equipment, independent living products and learning models for forms of disabilities.
Bak Logistics Complex,
106 Dartford Road,
+263 242 621 489
+263 242 621 439
+263 772 913 967
+263 712 942 416
Grosscare Zambia Limited
Caurriculum Development Centre,
Longacres, Lusaka, Zambia
Grosscare Malawi Limited
Malawi Blind Union
Chiwembe, Che386.P.O Box 5092,
+265 819 645 84
+265 88 566 436